.wiki files VS "old" FitNesse structure

FitNesse mailing list
Hello,

 Recently, my team has upgraded to one of the latest versions of FitNesse, a build after the new .wiki file structure was introduced. I've searched this group as well as the documentation and the Github repo for this information but have been unsuccessful in finding answers.

 The build we had before would structure our tests by creating a folder on the file system with the name of the folder matching the name of the test. Within that folder there would be 2 files, content.xml and properties.xml. Since upgrading, we have concerns about managing the "old" style of test structure in the future.

 My questions are as follows:
 (1) Are there plans for the "old" structure being dropped from support in later versions of FitNesse?
 (2) Is there currently a tool that will convert the folder structure to .wiki files?

 If I need to make an edit to clarify anything, please let me know. This is my first time posting here and I'm inexperienced in the management of FitNesse but will try my best to provide as much detail as possible.

 Thank you for your time,
 Alex

Re: .wiki files VS "old" FitNesse structure

FitNesse mailing list
Hello,

 Very interesting questions.

 Have you more information or an answer to these questions?

 Thank you for your time,
Heinz

Heinz

Re: .wiki files VS "old" FitNesse structure

FitNesse mailing list
Hello,

 Very interesting questions.
Do you have more information or any answers to these questions?

 Thank you for your time,
Heinz