style sheet not loading for previous test results

style sheet not loading for previous test results

elarue
I'm trying to access the results for a previous test that I've written, but for some odd reason, by the time I get to loading the xml file, it doesn't have the style information associated with it in the same way that the styling associates with the other pages on my wiki, so it just displays a bunch of raw xml code.  Anybody have any insight as to why this might be happening?  Thanks!

Re: style sheet not loading for previous test results

FitNesse mailing list
Hi Eric,

Can you elaborate on this a little? Are you trying to view the test results through the wiki?

Which version of FitNesse are you using and how is it configured? Do you have a screenshot? What should I do to reproduce this issue?

Regards,

Arjan

> On 07 Jun 2016, at 17:21, elarue [hidden email] [fitnesse] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to access the results for a previous test that I've written, but
> for some odd reason, by the time I get to loading the xml file, it doesn't
> have the style information associated with it in the same way that the
> styling associates with the other pages on my wiki, so it just displays a
> bunch of raw xml code.  Anybody have any insight as to why this might be
> happening?  Thanks!

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: elarue <[hidden email]>
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

RE: style sheet not loading for previous test results

elarue

Arjan,

Thank you for your response.  Yes, I am trying to view the test results through the wiki.

Basically, the test results view properly when the test is run.  To reproduce the issue, run the test, then close out of the tab and open the results from the /files/testResults/[test path] folder.

I apologize that I don’t feel comfortable sharing a screenshot, since it could contain sensitive information about the project I am testing.  I hope this is enough information, though, but if not, feel free to ask additional questions, and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Eric

Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 6:05 AM
To: Larue, Eric <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: style sheet not loading for previous test results

Hi Eric,

Can you elaborate on this a little? Are you trying to view the test results through the wiki?

Which version of FitNesse are you using and how is it configured? Do you have a screenshot? What should I do to reproduce this issue?

Regards,

Arjan

> On 07 Jun 2016, at 17:21, elarue [hidden email] [fitnesse] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to access the results for a previous test that I've written, but
> for some odd reason, by the time I get to loading the xml file, it doesn't
> have the style information associated with it in the same way that the
> styling associates with the other pages on my wiki, so it just displays a
> bunch of raw xml code.  Anybody have any insight as to why this might be
> happening?  Thanks!

> Posted by: elarue <[hidden email]>

> Yahoo Groups Links

http://fitnesse.996250.n3.nabble.com/style-sheet-not-loading-for-previous-test-results-tp13775p13776.html

To unsubscribe from style sheet not loading for previous test results, click here.
NAML