"Show me your Tables" - Fred Brooks Qoute, Mythical Man Month.

"Show me your Tables" - Fred Brooks Qoute, Mythical Man Month.

FitNesse mailing list
I came across this quote from the Mythical Man Month. It seemed apt to working with Fitnesse. It's referring to of course the over reliance on flow charts for software design, but I think it's also applicable to the new curse of wireframes in app development.

 “Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won’t usually need your flowcharts; they’ll be obvious.” – Fred Brooks, The Mythical Man Month

 - Paul

 OCSlimProject - Fitnesse integration in seconds for Xcode projects

 http://paulstringer.github.io/OCSlimProject/ http://paulstringer.github.io/OCSlimProject/