Use of FitNesse for enterprise application

Use of FitNesse for enterprise application

FitNesse mailing list
Hi,
 We are evaluating FitNesse as one of the options for test automation of an Enterprise application.

 We are looking at service level automation for services written in C through Slim and for that written in Java through FitNesse Library.

 As per our our plan we believe we will have to automate more than 10K test scenarios in next couple of years

 We would like to get in touch with someone who is using FitNesse for larger enterprise application to discuss
 on
 -  Capability of FitNesse to scale to the thousands of test scenario
 -  Deployment architecture
 -  How did they start
 -  Challenges they have faced / learning
 -  Cost on maintenance on a ongoing bases

 Regards,

 Prakash

Re: Use of FitNesse for enterprise application

FitNesse mailing list
Hi there.

I work for a large telco in south africa and we have done some
groundbreaking work in terms of using fitnesse.

You may contact me directly to discuss and share some ideas on how you
could proceed.

Rgds
Soteri

On 21 Jul 2016 14:01, "[hidden email] [fitnesse]" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are evaluating FitNesse as one of the options for test automation of an
> Enterprise application.
>

> We are looking at service level automation for services written in C
> through Slim and for that written in Java through FitNesse Library.
>

> As per our our plan we believe we will have to automate more than 10K test
> scenarios in next couple of years
>

> We would like to get in touch with someone who is using FitNesse for
> larger enterprise application to discuss
>
> on
>
> -  Capability of FitNesse to scale to the thousands of test scenario
>
> -  Deployment architecture
>
> -  How did they start
>
> -  Challenges they have faced / learning
>
> -  Cost on maintenance on a ongoing bases
>

> Regards,
>

> Prakash

Re: Use of FitNesse for enterprise application

FitNesse mailing list
Hi Prakash,

a good place to start is the FIT book:
https://www.amazon.com/Fit-Developing-Software-Framework-Integrated/dp/0321269349/

Best
Markus

Save our Scrum: http://leanpub.com/saveourscrum
--
Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gaertner
Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven

http://www.shino.de/blog
http://www.mgaertne.de
http://www.it-agile.de
Twitter: @mgaertne