Screen shots not loading in Fitnesse tests

Screen shots not loading in Fitnesse tests

elarue
Hello, I just recently installed Fitnesse on a local machine after running tests that used screenshots on a central server.  When running the same tests, instead of loading the screenshots into the test results as it did on the server, it just displays broken image links.  Is there a reason I might not be getting my screenshots taken for the test?  Or does anyone have any recommendations how to implement the screenshot functionality?  Thanks!

Re: Screen shots not loading in Fitnesse tests

FitNesse mailing list
Hi Eric,

Screenshots are not a standard feature of Fitnesse.
Which extension you use for your screenshots?

Kind Regards
Six42

RE: Screen shots not loading in Fitnesse tests

FitNesse mailing list
Thanks for the response.  I actually don’t know which extension we’re using, as our support person for Fitnesse was recently laid off.  I can install a brand new extension for screen shots if there’s something you can recommend.

Six42

RE: Screen shots not loading in Fitnesse tests

FitNesse mailing list
My guess is that the screenshots are possibly just files that have been uploaded to Fitnesse that happen to be screenshots. From what I recall when you create an img link in page with a file reference, these resolve to localhost. To make it work via a hostname you have to change the img links to be fully resolved to the hostname.