Plugin to write test results to database

Plugin to write test results to database

FitNesse mailing list
I'm relatively inexperienced with Java, but I have successfully enhanced the FitNesse LDAP plugin to allow users to configure the port, protocol, and logging, and grant access to multiple groups instead of one.
What I want to do is create a plugin to save test results to a database. As far as I can tell from looking at the code, I need to write a Test Responder and subclass TestXmlFormatter. Am I on the right track?
Or is there already a plugin to do this?

Re: Plugin to write test results to database

FitNesse mailing list
Ok, I've got it working with the Test responder by subclassing TestXmlFormatter. I haven't been able to figure out how to make it work with a Suite responder though. The formatter seems to be created by the "context" object, but I haven't figured out how to make it create my formatter. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Re: Plugin to write test results to database

FitNesse mailing list
I've managed to get it to work with the Test responder, but I am having trouble with the Suite responder. The formatter seems to be created by the context object, but I'm not sure how to get it to create my formatter. Am I on the right track at least?