Need help to start using fitnesses with Pyrhon code

Need help to start using fitnesses with Pyrhon code

FitNesse mailing list
Hello,

I am searching the internet to look for the tutorial that would help me get started with writing FitNesse tests by using Python. I find a link (https://medium.com/@a_bhi_9/using-fitnesse-s-slim-protocol-to-write-functional-tests-in-python-b4cfb195b821#.3s8acv8kn) and following it. After I click the 'Test' button, I can see the test started and run ok, but the result is not I expect(please see the attachment follow). Can anyone help me to point out where is wrong. Currently I have tried Python 3.1  and 2.6 version with waferslim-1.0.2 and both of them I had got same result.

[cid:d27f74f2-7b25-4535-806c-6e66b281ecd2]

Thanks,

Roger

pastedImage.png (154K) Download Attachment