Licensing question about redistributing Fitnesse as part of another package?

Licensing question about redistributing Fitnesse as part of another package?

FitNesse mailing list
I have a project which makes it easy to setup an Xcode project to use Fitnesse.

 http://paulstringer.github.io/OCSlimProject/ http://paulstringer.github.io/OCSlimProject/

 As part of the setup obviously the user needs to download fitnesse-standalone.jar. This is currently a manual step I'd ideally like to remove.

 Would the Fitnesse licence allow me to include the fitness-standalone.jar inside the resource of my project? I I could just alternatively curl fitness from the site? Any thoughts on which if these would be within the spirit/law of fitnesse?

 - Paul

 “Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won’t usually need your flowcharts; they’ll be obvious.” – Fred Brooks, The Mythical Man Month

Re: Licensing question about redistributing Fitnesse as part of another package?

FitNesse mailing list
You can include Fitnesse in your distribution as long as you include the
FitNesse licence.  You can read all the details in licence.txt

--
Cheers,
Mike Stockdale

/fit/Sharp <http://fitsharp.github.com>

Re: Licensing question about redistributing Fitnesse as part of another package?

FitNesse mailing list
Sorry, that's LICENSE.txt!