FitNesse WikiWords

FitNesse mailing list
Hello

I'm new to the group and FitNesse as well.

I've got a question: for now I'm just using FitNesse as a wiki and am only
creating informant static pages.
One of them is WikiWord "HotFix" which I moved to /OtherTopics.HotFix,
because it makes more logical sense to be there for now.
Now I would like to refer to that WikiWord from /ThirdParty, however when I
write "HotFix" it says that the word is unknown.
I have to use "OtherTopics.HotFix" which is not really intuitive for people
to use.
Is there a way to make sure that when people write "HotFix" it will
reference the right place ?
Thank you

Version of FitNesse: I'm using Release v20160515
Test System: SLiM, Fit, FitLibrary: Basic instalation - just download and go
Programming Language - nothing yet, will be java
Operating system - windows 7
Any other tools, frameworks or fixture libraries you’re using with FitNesse
(i.e. SpiderFixture, RESTFixture, DbFit, etc.): nothing I know of
If possible table examples and code snippets: null

Re: FitNesse WikiWords

FitNesse mailing list
There is a description in the User Guide on this, i.e. this one:
http://fitnesse.org/FitNesse.FullReferenceGuide.UserGuide.FitNesseWiki.MarkupLanguageReference.MarkupInternalLink

Take a look at the bottom of the page. That seems to be the thing you are
looking for.

Best
Markus

Save our Scrum: http://leanpub.com/saveourscrum
--
Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gaertner
Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven

http://www.shino.de/blog
http://www.mgaertne.de
http://www.it-agile.de
Twitter: @mgaertne