Custom Suite Filter using 'contains' operation

Custom Suite Filter using 'contains' operation

FitNesse mailing list
Hi Fitnesse folks,

 I have been looking also tested SuiteFilters, but it seems the following requirement cannot be met by fitnesse.

 Say I have a Test1 with Tags 'a', 'b' and a  Test2 with Tags 'a', 'x'.

 A ContainsSuiteFilter CSF would be containing tags 'a', 'b', 'c'.
 As all the tags of Test1 are contained in CSF it will be run.
 But not Test2 as tag 'x' is missng in CSF.

 So, as long as the tags of a Test are all included in the tags of the SuiteFilter the Test will be run.
 Otherwise not.

 Thanks in advance.
 Your help is appreciated.

 Regards Daniel

Re: Custom Suite Filter using 'contains' operation

FitNesse mailing list
I found a pragmatic solution.

Usually a Set of Tags describes a category e.g. Runtime of tests say
'VerySlow, Slow, Fast, VeryFast, UltraFast'.  So if I want to run all Tests
which are fast , i simply use an exclusion Filter excluding all Tests which
are either Tagged 'Slow' or 'VerySlow'.