Class missing

FitNesse mailing list

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fitnesse/components/CommandLine
>         at fit.FitServerBridge.args(FitServerBridge.java:94)
>         at fit.FitServerBridge.run(FitServerBridge.java:52)
>         at fitlibrary.suite.FitLibraryServer.main(FitLibraryServer.java:47)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fitnesse.components.CommandLine
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
> Does anybody have an idea, where this class went?
> On one machine, I get this error, on another I don’t.
>

> Unmaßgeblich
> Wolfgang Schrecker
>
> „One may find happiness in the midst of annoyances; be contented and cheeerful in spite of a succession of disagreeable experiences, if one has braveness and equanimity of soul“
> Aus John Dewey: „Later Works of John Dewey, 1925-1953; vol 7“  p.198

Re: Class missing

FitNesse mailing list
Hi,

The CommandLine class is in the the util package, not in fitnesse.components. What version of FitNesse/fitlibrary are you using?

Regards,

Arjan

> On 11 Dec 2014, at 17:38, Wolfgang Schrecker [hidden email] [fitnesse] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fitnesse/components/CommandLine
>>         at fit.FitServerBridge.args(FitServerBridge.java:94)
>>         at fit.FitServerBridge.run(FitServerBridge.java:52)
>>         at fitlibrary.suite.FitLibraryServer.main(FitLibraryServer.java:47)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fitnesse.components.CommandLine
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>>
>> Does anybody have an idea, where this class went?
>> On one machine, I get this error, on another I don’t.
>>

>> Unmaßgeblich
>> Wolfgang Schrecker
>>
>> „One may find happiness in the midst of annoyances; be contented and cheeerful in spite of a succession of disagreeable experiences, if one has braveness and equanimity of soul“
>> Aus John Dewey: „Later Works of John Dewey, 1925-1953; vol 7“  p.198

Re: Class missing

afam
I am using Fitlibrary version 20080812 and FitNesse 20161106. Note 20080812 is the last build that is available to download. And I am getting below message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fitnesse/components/CommandLine
        at fit.FitServerBridge.args(FitServerBridge.java:94)
        at fit.FitServerBridge.run(FitServerBridge.java:52)
        at fitlibrary.suite.FitLibraryServer.main(FitLibraryServer.java:47)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fitnesse.components.CommandLine
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        ... 3 more